The Royal wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton is soon-try this Kate inspired look
Hello Gorgeous! Enjoy this short video with a simple Kate Middleton inspired look. Some details about the products used:
1. My foundation and the majority of the makeup is Luminess Airbrush makeup system for eyes, cheeks, and foundation
2. Brows are drawn in with Ardell soft black powder
3. L’Oreal Voluminous mascara in black
4. Lipstick is #11 by Sante America
5. Finished with powder by Makeup Forever HD microfine powder
Lastly, the video ends abruptly, what I am about to say is “…a day out with the royals.”. But what happened is I have 2 cats, a brother and sister. In the video you can see sister Abednego wander around. Brother Shadrach attacks my foot-I didn’t holler out but I had to stop immediatly! I apologize! Now enjoy the video!
Remember: you are beautiful! Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!
Tagged with: Ardell • as seen on tv • best beauty for busy brides • bronzer • England • how to get Kate Middleton's look • Kate Middleton • L'Oreal Voluminous mascara • Luminess Airbrush system • Makeup Forever HD microfine powder • Prince William • Royal wedding
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!