Bridal Makeup DIY Style: Your Wedding day beauty
Almost every bride has everything she needs in her everyday makeup bag to do her wedding day makeup. As a professional makeup artist, I find that most women, especially those with planning a dream wedding on a tight budget, can do their own makeup without the expense of hiring a professional makeup artist for the day.
Bridal beauty needs a few extra steps and a few specific products to make the difference in digital photos. It’s these small professional techniques that make the difference from looking nice to looking amazing.
There is even a chapter for the bride who would rather spend her money on cake! If you don’t own any makeup, don’t plan on hiring an artist but need to have a wedding day makeup look, this book on cd includes a full face for $20 plus the instructions on what to do!
Inside the book you will learn:
* How to use your products for digital photos
* What foundation to choose, where to apply and how
* Making the most of concealer
* The ordered steps to lasting kiss proof lipstick
* Signature lipstick and why
* What products you need…some photograph better than others, learn which!
* Stains are the secret
* False eyelash myths,uses and which brand is best
* Mascara that doesn’t run or flake
* Which tools to use and why…hint…this is the secret to a professional makeup artist look
There is so much information in this simple, easy to follow makeup book that a bride can use on her wedding day, plus incorporate into her everyday beauty routine.
The book format is on cd and convenient for destination weddings, for cruise ship weddings and for the professionally planned events. You can read the book, print the pages you need for reference at your wedding site, then also make a copy of the bridal makeup shopping list for convenience at Sephora!
As a professional artist, I have been making faces for over 12 years and have worked on thousands of faces. Some of my favorite clients are the brides! Thanks for letting me share with you what I have learned along the way.
* p.s. if you do want to hire a professional artist for your wedding day, please visit my website for the free article on ” Everything you need to know to hire a makeup artist for your wedding but didn’t know to ask”
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!