There are many details that an experienced roofing contractor will know and a homeowner will not. Same goes for the inexperienced roofing contractor!
There are ten key factors to hiring a roofing contractor for your residential or commercial roof repair, rebuild or new installation.
Some crucial first steps to hiring a roofing contractor in the Canton Michigan area are:
1. Trust your gut when you meet them for the first time – do a self evaluation on the customer service they provide in the initial meeting.
2. Inspection – is it timely and organized or rushed with lots of generalizations and not specifics to your home or roof style.
3. The estimate should be detailed and thorough just like the physical inspection. Over a dozen different locations should be checked on your roof and then listed in the written estimate along with costs of materials, labors, taxes and permits.
There is much to consider when hiring someone to work on your home and commercial roofs, learn from the best on how to protect your investment, visit Rapid Roofing’s website to see the rest of the top 10 list of things to look for when choosing a contractor!
You can contact them by phone today to schedule an inspection at (734) 895-9553
Is it time to upgrade your homes curb appeal?
Are you looking for a simple way to add value to your home or business? There is a simple solution that is affordable, reliable and has convenient installation.
Consider vinyl siding for your home or business building and if you are in the Grosse Ile area of Michigan, contact the most trusted roofing and siding contractor in the state, Downriver Roofers.
A simple inspection of your home, leads to an evaluation and a written estimate can get you started today!
A weekend diy roofing project can quickly turn into a disaster when it comes to the knowledge and experience it takes to navigate the ladder, the loose shingles and repairing broken ones.
Severe wind and storm repair can be difficult on your own and should be left to the professionals!
Downriver Roofers specializes in repairing roofs that have suffered damage from severe weather.
The professionals at Downriver Roofers are licensed, bonded and insured. The team are experienced in pulling permits, getting the final inspection and signing off on insurance claims that are approved based on their expert work.
Downriver Roofers offers a “no leak” guarantee and a lifetime warranty on their work! They only use CertainTEED and GAF products in their roofing projects.
If you are looking for affordable financing, a free roofing inspection and written estimate, money back guarantee and even a 24/7 emergency repair service, then call Downriver Roofers today!
The Downriver Roofer crew are known their friendly customer service and serve all areas of Downriver including but not limited to Southgate, Riverview and Woodhaven.
Call 734-548-9919 today or visit them on the web at
A DIY project is for decoupaging and putting faux finish on new furniture to make it look old, it is not for doing the roof on your house.
The benefits of hiring a professional roofing contractor for any type of work or repair that you need done on your home or business roof can be broken down into 3 simple reasons:
1) Danger – it may look easy to go up and down the ladder carrying tools and roofing supplies but it’s not
2) Experience – remember the first time you did something? If it was anything technical, it may have taken a few more tries to perfect the activity – with your roof, the covering on your home that you owe a mortgage on and houses your family members and possession, do you really want to risk not getting it done right the first time?
3) License. Bonded. Insured. A professional roofing contractor like Downriver Roofers in the greater Downriver area of Michigan have been in business for over 20 years and that experience shows in the work that is on display today in local homes and businesses.
The license, bonding and insurance of a pro roofing contractor is benefit enough to not diy your roof and then add on top of that the professional insurance claims consultants that are in house with Downriver Roofers – there is a better way to fix your roof and Downriver Roofers can help you with that.
Contact Downriver Roofers today at 734-548-9919 today for a free quote and written estimate!
More information is available on the website here:
There are times when you need a pro to help you with an emergency situation and when you have a flooded home, severe weather that causes leaks or snow that creates moisture in the home, it’s time to call for help with water damage restoration and clean up.
Michigan Restoration pros can help you with sudden flood water damage or a slow and steady leak in the house that has caused mold and rot to set in to the foundation of the walls and home.
A detailed written estimate is provided and you can even have help with insurance paperwork and process.
Be sure and act quickly when water damage strikes to get the fastest and most affordable help possible. The longer the water sets in, the bigger the bill can be!
For those of you who are lucky enough to live in the Plymouth Michigan area, you know about the severe weather that can come suddenly and in season.
If you find yourself in need of a sudden roof repair, or storm damage repair and maybe even a simple annual inspection of your roof, you can trust the pros at Home Pros Plymouth to take care of your home.
All of the craftsman are licensed, bonded and insured as well as dedicated to the business of caring for homes and home owners.
All quotes come with a written estimate with no obligation to buy. If you need help with insurance paperwork, just ask! There is a 24/7 staff available for emergency repair and help.
If you need help with your roof in Plymouth Michigan, contact Home Pros Plymouth today.