Happy Monday! More importantly … Happy Cyber Monday!I have waited until today to do all of my Christmas shopping. Period. True story. So I’ve already finished with a few simple clicks, all of my shopping and according to Amazon, it will be delivered in a week. Phew. Easy peasy.So I have a list below of some hot holiday makeup items that you just may want to click on over!
1. A one stop beauty kit! http://amzn.to/2zvTRlB
2. Gold toned bronzer powder for all over http://amzn.to/2A8TReJ
3. Berry toned lips for parties and photo ops
Drugstore version: http://amzn.to/2BrEhZB
Department store version: http://amzn.to/2BqNSQD
4. Banana powder – if you haven’t tried this yet yourself, you need to and it will change your life!
5. Fragrance is the ultimate accessory! I feel like perfumes should technically have their own post because there is so much to say – though I have to narrow it down to one scent for this post and I ‘m picking a classic! I’m in need of my own bottle right now!
Angel by Thierry Mugler http://amzn.to/2zw14lF
These are the Makeup University Top 5 beauty gifts to give this year!
Remember: you are beautiful!
Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!
This post contains affiliate links