Best beauty for $5 or less!!
Enjoy! I know that in the summer months, with makeup melting off more than staying in place, adding to your stock can be a cost challenge!
But wait! Check out today’s beauty bubble for reader tried and true test results of what works and what doesn’t.
In my personal opinion: a stain is always a worth investment and Lorac Sheer Wash is a favorite as well as Benefit Cosmetics’ Benetint!
I swear by bronzer and my all time favorite is AVEDA cool stick ( very hard to find) in “cool mint”. This AVEDA cosmetic product much like Neutrogena Cool Mist sunscreen actually goes on the skin with a cold feeling. It lasts for a bit, but when your skin is hot, it feels great!
If I had to buy any product for the summer, I would spend my money on mascara. Like the L’Oreal dual ended (red and white) lash building mascara. It actually puts a “sock” on your eyelash and then you color over it. Super long fat lashes in an instant!
I’m going to be reviewing a new lash builder and stay tuned for the reader giveaway!
Enjoy your discount makeup goodies and stay tuned for more from the road!
P.S. speaking of the road: in all my traveling, literally every few days a few hundred miles, here is what I do for my daily makeup and cleansing.
1. I use the Kirkland Signature daily facial cleansing cloths because they work excellent and are very affordable at 150 total for $11.36!
2. Tinted moisturizer that I make myself between a pump of Arbonne RE9 anti-aging day lotion and About Face Line Defiance liquid foundation. I pump one of each, mix in my palms and smear it on.
3. A wide swipe of the AVEDA cool stick bronzer over my cheeks, chin, forhead and lips.
4. Mascara…as much as I can get on in the wee amount of time I have.
5. If time allows…I draw on my brows and line my lips.
Ready set go!
Visit http://www.makeupuniversity.com for information
Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!