Hi ya Gorgeous,Today is a very important and solemn day in the history of the United States of America. Today is a day where we decide what the future of the nation is going to look like. It’s not about the next four years, it’s about the next forty years and then some.
I have already cast my ballot in early voting – but for those who have yet to cast their vote or who are thinking that they don’t like either candidate so aren’t going to vote at all, I share an excerpt from Dutch Sheets. You can read it in it’s entirety here on his blog.
To see how Trump would actually lead, I would challenge you to look at
those with whom he has surrounded himself: Pence; Carson; Huckabee;
Giuliani; Christie; Gingrich; Palin; trusted generals; law enforcement
officials; border patrol officials; evangelical leaders of all races;
and otherwise, ethical, conservative leaders. What does this tell us? It
is probably the greatest indicator of who Trump now is, clearly making
the case that he has changed his moral ways over the past 10 years, as
he claims. I personally believe he has changed. I also believe God has
gripped his heart for the nation, and is in the process of further
transforming Mr. Trump.
God has certainly allowed him to be humbled. Of
course, the statements made by Trump on the video released from 2005
were despicable. However, if we reject him because of the sins of his
past, we would also have to reject Abraham, King David, Rahab, “the
woman at the well”, Mary Magdeline—all adulterers in their unrighteous
past. And don’t forget murderers like the Apostle Paul. A lot of
formerly despicable people will be in heaven! And a lot of them, by the
way, became great leaders and champions for God. Some changed the world.
These associations also tell us that Trump’s stated conservative bent
is genuine, and they state that he is wise enough to know what he
I believe Trump is showing us that he will function, if
elected president, as any wise businessperson does: find qualified
people who know how to get the job done, as in the above examples, and
empower them to do it. I like those whom he is signaling to us would be
those leaders. They are proven, trustworthy and honorable. If you cannot
vote for Trump, vote for them.
Hillary, on the other hand, would give us 4–8 more years of
polytheists, liberal progressives, media elites, police-haters, global
statists, financially irresponsible leaders and a weak military.
Perhaps a better way for the disenchanted to approach this election
is to vote AGAINST someone. I would suggest to you that voting against a
candidate is a good reason to vote! “Neutrality” is not a valid option
at this critical crossroads in history. The times demand that we make a
stand! If not for, make your stand against:
• Vote against the foolish, selfish, shortsighted, establishment Republicans fighting to maintain their power.
• Vote against an immoral, ungodly Democratic Party. (To those who take
issue with this characterization, don’t forget that they booed God at
their convention in 2012.)
• Vote against an unelected, unaccountable, overreaching, out of control
Judiciary that believes it has the right to reshape America.
• Vote against the unethical, biased, lying and untrustworthy media. (We
will never reclaim America until we reject their influence. They may be
the single greatest obstacle to America’s recovery.)
• Vote against a weakened military.
• Vote against a loss of national sovereignty and a one-world government.
• Vote against open borders.
• Vote against policies that enable radical Islamist terrorism.
• Vote against the removing of our 2nd Amendment rights.
• Vote against higher taxes.
• Vote against Obamacare.
• Vote against the redefining of marriage. (It is not too late to reverse this.)
• Vote against abortion-on-demand, partial-birth abortion, and Planned Parenthood with its selling of babies’ body parts.
• Vote against liberalism and progressivism.
• Vote against the silencing of the church. (Only the totally naïve do not see this coming quickly.)
• Vote against revising our history and the loss of our Judeo-Christian heritage.
• Vote against the politicization and exploitation of racism, and the polarizing of America.
• Vote against the slandering and weakening of law-enforcement.
• Vote against the politicization of the Justice Department, the FBI and
other important departments of government. (Both departments are now
undeniably and shamelessly used for political purposes and to oppose
Christians and conservatives.)
Pastors, if you’ve ever made a stand, make one now—it may be your
last chance. Tell your people the truth…clearly. Pray and fast! Turn
your services into prayer meetings.
To all believers, if you agree with what I have written, forward it
to all of your friends and family members. Most of them hear only from a
hypocritical, lying media, which is now the propaganda arm of the
liberal agenda. Speak up. Appeal to them to read this and think about
Vote for a future, one that includes what you love and believe in. Trump has flaws, but Hillary will be fatal.
Treasury Direct. “Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual 2000-2015.”
Last updated June 8, 2016.
Wolfgang, Ben. “Clinton admitted she’s for ‘open borders’ in paid,
private speech: WikiLeaks.” The Washington Times. October 8, 2016.
Vogel, Kenneth P. and Isenstadt, Alex. “RNC TV ad spending for Trump:
$0.” Politico. October 13, 2016.
Murashko, Alex. “DNC: Christian leaders comment on night ‘Dems booed
God.” The Christian Post. September 7, 2012.