Hey ya Gorgeous!
I was doing some research and came across this app (Android…iOS coming…) for a parent and a child to share. Specifically, this is what caught my eye on the eKavach website.
So I have gathered up some information on the app and what it can do for you now. Especially with our kids going back to school, some this week, some next week, and the colleges being back in session as of the third week of August.
Enjoy the learning and please visit the eKavach website!
eKAVACH Parental Control App – The Future of Digital Parenting
eKAVACH is a unique mobile parental control application for parents which offers families comprehensive safety in the online world and offers sufficient parental supervision and control over a child’s activities across various digital media to ensure focused learning outcomes and appropriate usage of social media.
Today’s digital world is full of online threats such as internet & gaming addiction, cyber bullying, cyber stalking, pornography. With so much technology around kids, eKAVACH parental control app provides parents the best family protection and internet safety from various online risks.
With eKAVACH digital parenting application, you can monitor and control internet time, enable content filtering and safe search on your kids’ smart phones and tablets to provide safe browser experience.
eKAVACH offers unique insights about the behavior and activities of kids, when they are online and on the move, which can help parents to make better and more informed decisions about their children.
The name eKAVACH™ has been derived from the Hindi word “Kavach”, which means a shield. Through eKAVACH™, Certus Technologies is offering a mobile electronic shield to parents to protect their children from falling prey to cyber bullying, online grooming, inappropriate web content and other forms of online security risks.
The main features of eKAVACH parental control app are :
- Safe browsing, content filtering and safe search for major browsers – Prevents exposure to inappropriate content such as pornography, sex by setting auto age-appropriate web category filter for children. Parents can also define custom filters based on their own parenting style for safe browsing experience for kids
- Set Healthy Access Limit for Internet Usage- Aimed at internet safety of your kids, this feature reduces internet addiction by limiting screen time per day
- Keep a tab over gaming and other applications – This feature reduces exposure of kids to inappropriate apps, prevents gaming and social networking as in Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter apps as parents can set healthy time limits or block access to any app
- Real Time Alerts & Push Notifications for breaches – Can helps parents to mitigate any kind of risk to their kids to ensure child safety. Parents can customize alerts notifications. Receive SMS notifications if there is no internet connection.
- View Dashboard of your child’s online activities – Enable positive parenting by analyzing the types of sites your child visits / tries to visit, type of apps kids download. Take a step towards digital parenting by viewing these trends from your child’s dashboard
- Remotely Manage activities – eKAVACH parental control app allows family access from anywhere, anytime. Be it from office or on the move, there is no need to be physically around to ensure child safety
- Device Heartbeat & Geo-location – Monitor child device reach through device heartbeat monitoring. Geo coordinates helps the parents to track location of their children for their safety.
- Family Relaxation Time – Gives parents the ability to define quality family access time for meals or other family activities. All internet and app access will be blocked during these times to give kids a break
- Emergency Child Notification to Parents – Kids can send SOS message to parents from the child device in case of an emergency. Parents will receive message with geo location to ensure timely assistance and child safety
- Communication with Parents – Child application also allows kids to send regular messages to parents for conversations with them any time of the day
For more details, please visit www.yourekavach.com
Download the FREE apps today here:
Parent app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourekavach.parent&hl=en
Child app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourekavach.child
Find eKavach on social media here:
My final thoughts; there is a panel of experts that have helped create the app and have parental as well as child education and psychology to back up their experience that has been incorporated into the app.
It’s work taking a look right now to see how the eKavach app can benefit your family as this school season starts!